11:28

what to do next ?

so this is my first blog. i thought i would make this my journal where i come and rant about life.love.university life. i am currently in place in my life where am just Finishing my BA honour Psychosocial studies ( mixture of psychology and sociology) so i will be graduating in nov. i can't wait i feel like a chapter in my life has finshed and a new one is about to begin. i am kinda scard. i feel like am like stuck at a cross road and i dont know what path to take. but i know one thing and that is i want to be a psychoanalytic therapist. i want to help people. i been saything ever since i was little girl. i just dont know what to do after my BA honour . i guess i will just have to keep looking at dfferent MA courses that relate to what i want to be. if anyone out there is doing psychology or even some one whos doing the same as me Psychosocial studies. i would be greatfull to read what you did next. what path you took. it would be helfull to work out what i want to do thanx. thats all from me today =)

0 comments: